Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Wide-leg pants? In fun colors? I can’t click “add to cart” fast enough. These paperbag-waisted pants from Banana Republic are made from a lightweight faille fabric that makes the exaggerated wide-leg silhouette look elegant, not clown-ish.
Do note that a number of the reviewers note that the inseam is quite long, so size carefully if you don’t want to deal with alterations.
The pants are $130 full price at Banana Republic — but today you can take 30% off with code BRSPRING — and come in sizes 0–20 with short, regular, and long inseams.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.14.22…
- Nordstrom – The big spring sale just started; 11,000+ new markdowns. Big sales on Natori, AGL, Tory Burch, Theory, L’Agence, St. John, UGG, Zella, and Marc Fisher LTD!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 31,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off dresses, tops, and jewelry
- Ann Taylor – Up to 50% off your purchase
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
- Loft – Up to 60% off sale styles