Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Sometimes you just need a perfect, basic black blazer to throw on to complete an outfit. I like the slightly oversized look of this one from Eloquii. It’s slouchy, but not sloppy, and will look great with everything from jeans to straight-leg pants to dresses.
I would keep this next to my WFH desk for last-minute videoconferences or in my office to dress up for a surprise meeting.
The blazer is $119.95 full price at Eloquii and comes in sizes 14–28. It also comes in powder blue. Today, promo code OMG brings the price down to $71.97.
This Nordstrom blazer ($99) is an option for straight sizes, though it’s currently only available in lucky sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.10.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Sephora – If you’re at the Rouge level you can get 20% off, “VIB” level gets 15% off, and Insiders can get 10% off starting 11/11.
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 30-50% off almost everything; 50% off all sale styles
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off