Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Every time I browse the Universal Standard website, I find something new to fall in love with. I already have several of their pants and tees in heavy rotation, but this “better than silk” wrap blouse stopped me in my tracks.
I love the wrap silhouette, slightly puffed sleeves, and length, which would be perfect to wear with leggings if you’re working from home. This is the type of effortless elegance that makes getting dressed in the morning a pleasure, rather than a chore.
The top is $128 and comes in sizes 00–40.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.1.22…
- Nordstrom – The Half-Yearly Sale has begun! Here are all of our top picks.
- J.Crew Factory – 40-70% off entire site; 60-70% off select styles; extra 60% off clearance
- Gap – 50% off tees, tanks & shorts; 40% off everything else
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Zappos – 36,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 25% off select styles
- Loft – 40% off tops
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Better-Than-Silk Wrap Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.