Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Fold is unmatched when it comes to creating structured, but feminine workwear pieces. This stretch crepe top has beautiful structural tucks with a flattering sweetheart neckline and a sunny yellow hue. Perfection!
This yellow would look beautiful paired with navy, white, camel, or gray. (Black would also be fine, but that combination always screams “bumblebee” to me.)
The top is $345 at The Fold and comes in sizes 2–12.
A more affordable option is this yellow top from Quo; it’s on sale for $112 at Wolf & Badger, and sizes 4–12 are still in stock (but selling out quickly).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.26.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 60% off select styles
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 36,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 50% off dresses, knits, jewelry, swimwear, and more
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase (through 4/27)
- Loft – 40% off your purchase (through 4/26)