Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re having a hard time finding well-tailored women’s workwear in the U.S., our friends across the pond always seem to have beautiful options. I’ve been drooling over Hobbs’s whole selection of work dresses, but this dark coral number really stuck out to me. It’s such a beautiful color for spring and summer that also wears well into early fall.
As an added bonus, it’s machine washable, so no need to fuss with dry cleaning!
The dress is $290 at Hobbs and comes in sizes 2–14.
If you’re looking for more affordable options, Maggy London has a couple of dresses in a pretty coral shade (“cayenne coral,” to be exact); this bell-sleeve style is on sale for $44.97 at Nordstrom Rack (sizes 0–18), and this tailored sheath is available in sizes 0–16 for $128 at the brand’s own site. Sister brand Donna Morgan has this plus-size tie-waist dress in lucky sizes that’s on sale for $49.97 at Nordstrom Rack (and if you like the style but can’t find your size, Amazon has it in stock in some sizes from 14–24 in three other colors).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.7.22…
- Nordstrom – 3,600 new markdowns!
- Target – 30% off swimsuits; 20% dresses & shorts; up to 40% off kitchen items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Gap – 40% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; swim from $39.99
- Zappos – 36,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 50% off swim; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 25% off select styles; extra 25% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off select full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off select full-price styles; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles