Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This purpley-blue blazer from Torrid is such a gorgeous color that I’m willing to overlook the fact that it’s styled with matching shorts. (Can someone please tell me who is wearing short suits? Is there actually a market for this?) This blazer would look gorgeous with just about any neutral, but I would love to see it styled with an all-white outfit for a beautiful spring/summer look.
As an aside, I always think of Torrid as a Hot Topic-adjacent shop for graphic tees and the like, but they actually have a great selection of workwear basics for sizes 10 to 30. I’m super into this midi dress and this plaid blazer.
The pictured blazer is $85.50 and comes in sizes M–6X (equivalent to 10–30).
This shade of blue is tough to find a dupe for, but if you’re looking for something in straight sizes, this blazer from Endless Rose ($120 at Nordstrom) has a somewhat similar, pretty shade of blue (plus three other colorways).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.26.22…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- Gap – 50% off tees, tanks & shorts; 40% off everything else
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Zappos – 39,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
- Loft – $40 dresses; up to 50% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off