Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If I were to tell you my age without telling you my age, I would say that I am “My first suit included a pair of Express Editor pants” years old. Nearly two decades later, I still think of Express as a great destination for work pants in a variety of cuts.
These trousers have a higher rise than my beloved Editors (still available here!), but I like the pintuck detail and bi-stretch material. Plus, they’re machine washable, making them a great option for heavy rotation in your work wardrobe.
The pants are $88 at Express and come in regular, long, and short sizes 0–14. They also come in “coral blush.”
For a plus-size option, try these pants from Standards & Practices — they’re available in sizes 14–22 in black and forest green for $68.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for more dress pants for work? These are some of our Hall of Famers…
Workwear sales of note for 6.3.22…
- Nordstrom – The Half-Yearly Sale has begun (ends 6/5)! Here are all of our top picks.
- Target – 40% off outdoor furniture and decor; buy 2 True & Co. bras for $40, also take 20% off maternity apparel (ends 6/4)
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Gap – 50% off shorts; 40% off tops; 30% off dresses; extra 10% off regular-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off
- Zappos – 36,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 25% off select styles
- Loft – 40% off tops
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price pants & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles