The crypto market grew exponentially in 2021, and as a result, many companies have emerged. While this is great for crypto, it makes it more difficult to stand out since more and more companies are appearing. That is why crypto marketing agencies are so important, especially now, when standing out is more difficult than ever.
Crypto marketing agencies are essential, almost being a requirement to grow successfully in a market that is quickly becoming oversaturated. Companies require marketing exposure to get the visibility needed to attract investors and consumers, which is precisely where a crypto marketing agency comes into play.
Successful companies can benefit from a dedicated marketing agency. It allows them to focus on growth and expansion, leaving marketing to a team that knows the landscape. And with the rapidly-changing landscape in the world of crypto, it is a major undertaking. If you can benefit from a crypto marketing expert, check out the agencies below.
MarketAcross is one of the best crypto marketing agencies out there, specializing in blockchain storytelling to get great results. There is a focus on executing full-stack marketing and growth campaigns. The company also does things using a success-based system, so you know the people involved are as invested as you are.
The company started in 2014, making it an early arrival to the blockchain and crypto world. MarketAcross also has a large team built to ensure your success, including experts in account management, content creation, SEO, influencer outreach, relationship management, and more. And they are equipped to tackle any situation.
The variety of services the company offers integrate together to provide measurable results to all of their clients. And their unique angles make them a company to keep an eye on:
- Transparency: They ensure transparency in everything they do. They also make sure that their client’s articles are published on reputable outlets.
- Guaranteed Results: They operate using a system of shared incentive. Because of that, they have as much of a stake in your results as you do. That is why their content is high-quality and tailored to get your message out effectively.
- Full-Stack Marketing: They develop a dedicated budget for their client’s company. MarketAcross also comes up with a plan for everything along the way, including the creation, distribution, and amplification of content.
MarketAcross is one of the top crypto marketing agencies because they truly want their clients to succeed. And that passion has led them to help over 150 clients get results. So if you want a company that will work with you from start to finish to do something great, consider MarketAcross.
NinjaPromo is an agency founded in 2017, and they have quickly made a name for themselves. In fact, they boast a high client retention rate that speaks volumes about the services they provide. The agency is focused on social media marketing (SMM), utilizing various strategies to make their clients stand out from the crowd, including:
- Content Production
- Community Management
- Paid Social Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
They do more than that as well, but they are particularly effective at creating high-quality content for their clients. The reason for that is the team they have put together, which includes a number of graphic designers. Their content includes video creation, UX/UI design, website design, branding, and more.
NinjaPromo also offers many articles and case studies that anyone can view. They offer insight into what the company is capable of and how well they know the space. The agency also offers a free social media checkup to anyone curious, where they return a detailed report on where you could use improvement.
Crowdcreate is a growth marketing agency focused on crypto and NFT. They have been active since 2017 and have already made quite a name for themselves in the space. Many companies, including Pastel Network Bezant, have seen great success after partnering with Crowdcreate.
The agency takes a data-driven marketing approach, and it all starts with connecting with the largest influencers in the world. Crowdcreate has an established relationship with various influencers, and their network includes both massive and small influencers that can help spread the word.
Crowdcreate also crafts marketing strategies that see a high return on investment (ROI). They monitor conversion rates, traffic, and keywords to ensure every step of the process is working efficiently. And with their 25-point video framework, they know exactly how to attract the right eyes to a company.
The company has proven itself since its establishment, so there is no doubt that it can help get a company in front of the right people. Therefore, for those looking to grow and attract serious investors, few agencies can compete with Crowdcreate.
CryptoPR knows what it takes to market non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The agency provides its clients with a dedicated team that takes care of all the promotions needed to see a significant ROI. Their strategy includes things like:
- Public Relations
- Influencer Promotion
- Generating Targeted Traffic
- Outreach to Journalists
Their primary service, publishing, is done through cooperation with various news outlets. CryptoPR helps their clients link up with reputable partners to get their message out there, ensuring optimal visibility. Moreover, they use reviews and comparisons to increase exposure over time.
CryptoPR also has contacts in the international market. These contacts are particularly important in the crypto space since it has global appeal. Because of this, it is easier for CryptoPR to help their clients expand to foreign markets.
Of course, while it specializes in NFT marketing and DeFi promotion, CryptoPR is capable of helping with almost any marketing need. The agency has a talented team that creates a marketing campaign tailored towards their client’s individual needs, making it easy to find success in any endeavor.
Coinbound is an agency that easily competes for the top spot among the many agencies out there. It is staffed by a competent team of experienced marketers who know the community and what it takes to launch a successful campaign. In fact, they have already done so with many companies, including MetaMask, CoinStats, and Nexo.
When it comes to crypto marketing, influencers are trusted. People listen, so they can make a massive difference during a campaign. And Coinbase manages the largest network of influencers in the crypto space. Their network includes cryptocurrency, blockchain, and NFT influencers, and it spans all popular social media platforms.
Coinbase also helps manage Twitter accounts to deliver consistent and high-quality content. Not only do they follow the best practices for growth, but most of their clients see growth greater than 400% within three months.
Their expertise is not limited to social media accounts and influencers, either. They have strong industry expertise in PR, blogs, and SEO. All of it is put to work for their clients, and it has earned them a deserved reputation in the crypto sphere.
Blockchain App Factory
Blockchain App Factory focuses on Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs). The company has the expertise to help clients crowdfund and attract buyers to reach their targeted coin sales during an ICO launch. Moreover, they are one of the small number of marketing agencies that specialize in ICO marketing strategies.
The agency is a pioneer in the ICO niche, creating tailor-made strategies for their clients. They even implement on-page and off-page optimization strategies that adapt to get the traction and reach that their clients need. Blockchain App Factory truly knows what it takes to succeed in the space, and they do so through various means, including:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Advertising
- Pay-Per-Click Strategies
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
Additionally, Blockchain App Factory offers post-ICO marketing services. There are many ICO launches in the rapidly growing market, and they want their clients to succeed up to and after ICO launch. That is why they utilize an 8-step system to increase token price and market cap after post-ICO.
DaPixel is a newcomer to the space, but their small team is full of experienced, dedicated individuals who know how to create a successful marketing campaign. In fact, they offer free 30-minute consultations, where you can get an idea of how they would go about a marketing campaign for your company.
The free consultation is plenty of time to get an understanding of how they would customize a campaign for your needs. However, if you are curious about their process, they outline it in four simple steps:
- Goal: They start by learning a company’s goals, using that as a basis for everything moving forward. It allows them to craft a roadmap to get you to your goal using various marketing strategies.
- Competitors: They look at what your competitors are doing, getting a feel for what is working and what is not. Once they figure that out, they avoid doing anything that they know does not work.
- Strategy: After learning your goals and eliminating ineffective methods, they craft a strategy to put you on the way to your goals and ahead of your competitors. It includes the length of the project and how they will handle things from the start.
- Launch: The strategy is launched, and they follow the plan to ensure success for your company.
Although the plan is simple, DaPixel executes it well. They also bring some unique points to the table, such as hands-on experience with Google and Google Ads and an in-house department dedicated to trends and changes in digital marketing.
Founded in 2017, Byzantium has already made a name for themselves, raising more than $150 million for their clients. The team at Byzantium is experienced with the crypto market. Every member of their team is a blockchain practitioner with experience in various fields, such as PR and marketing. Byzantium’s specialty areas include:
- Fundraising: They are capable of helping a company raise funds, being involved in the preparations and providing private round investment coverage. Their services include audits, private investor events, direct sales, and more.
- Marketing and PR: Byzantium provides comprehensive marketing and public relations coverage. They take care of everything, from creating effective strategies and reaching out to influencers to creating content and pushing advertisements.
- Connection Building: The agency will manage communities, help develop content, and develop businesses and partnerships that see the company thrive. They are capable of providing everything needed for a marketing campaign.
Byzantium is dedicated to excellence, and they cast a wide net with their services. Their goal is to help any client reach their goals, regardless of whether they are a start-up or established business.
There is a lot of interest in blockchain and DeFi projects, and Priority Token is a leading agency when it comes to marketing in those realms. In fact, they do more than basic marketing. Priority Token will take care of every step of ICO, starting with a consultation and moving forward to investment and advertisement.
Priority Token is an international agency with offices in London, Singapore, Moscow, and Seoul. Additionally, they allow their investors to mitigate risk, a unique point to the agency. It works by having investments go through them, with Priority Token offering refunds anytime before an announced deadline.
The unique approach gives investors trust and peace of mind toward any project marketed by Priority Token. With various tools and industry experts, Priority Token is a solid choice for those looking for a marketing agency. They are particularly effective pre-ICO or when funding is one of the main goals.
AmaZix helps companies share their stories with the world. They do this by offering a well-rounded set of services, which are effective for any project. Moreover, they do it with experience and professionalism that has seen them through more than 500 clients and projects. The pillars of their approach include:
- Community Management: There are few who do community moderation as well as AmaZix. They know how to nurture relationships, and they offer services like 24/7 chat support and management. Leaving social media accounts and community engagement to them is a solid choice.
- Marketing, Branding, and PR: There is a lot involved in marketing, branding, and PR, and AmaZix takes care of it all. Their services span from blockchain marketing strategies to influencer outreach and content creation. Moreover, their unique ability to translate languages and operate in foreign markets shines here.
- Legal Advisory: AmaZix is capable of providing legal services, including drafting, project management, and corporate structuring. They can help you understand both the market and the steps you need to take to get your project off the ground successfully.
- Human Capital: Another unique aspect of AmaZix is their help with human capital. Their services include things like assessing organizational readiness, identifying weaknesses, and finding candidates to help you move toward your goal.
AmaZix’s approach has helped them launch successful campaigns for many companies, including BANKEX, Datawallet, Bitnation, and more. Moreover, the company is able to communicate in more than 27 languages, making them a powerhouse partner for those looking to enter foreign markets.
As more people enter the crypto space, it becomes harder and harder to stand out from the crowd. That is why marketing is so important, and it is why marketing agencies with experience and knowledge of the crypto world are such valuable resources. And it is only expected for them to become more important in the coming year.