For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
OH. Ohhhhh. OOOH. That’s more or less a direct quote from what I said when I found this suit while browsing The Fold’s always droolworthy website. I love so much about it — the slightly vintage vibe with the wrapped jacket…. the awesome fringe details, especially at the neckline. The “modern check” pattern also looks great, and there are little tweed-like flecks as well.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.13.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off your purchase; 50% off 1 full-price item
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off sweaters, outerwear, and more
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Tops & sweaters $19 and up; pants & skirts $29 and up; dresses & jackets $39 and up
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items