Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Regardless of what Gen Z has to say about it, I think skinny pants are here to stay. These wool trousers from Lafayette 148 are absolute classics. The 29-inch inseam is going to be flattering on a variety of heights, and the fabric has just a touch of stretch for fit.
I love a wool pant for chilly fall mornings, but do note that if you’re sensitive to wool, these pants are unlined, so they might not be for you.
The pants are on sale for $151.20–$159.20 (originally $378) and come in sizes 0–18. They also come in gray and black.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off your purchase
- The Outnet – Tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off sweaters, outerwear, and more; extra 50% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 400+ styles starting at $19; up to 50% off everything else
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items