Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
These days, self-care for me is a solo trip to Target to walk slowly through the aisles while sipping a Starbucks iced tea. (Pro tip: This is best done after 8 p.m. or before 9 a.m., but headphones and a podcast can make this bearable at any hour!)
My local Target had a display of this in-house brand, Knox Rose, and while it skews a bit casual for our purposes, I really liked a lot of the pieces. This blouse would be lovely for a casual Friday, either tucked into a skirt or with a pair of ankle pants. In a more casual setting, it would look great with dark jeans and a white blazer.
The top is $28 and comes in sizes XS–XXL and 1X–3X. It also comes in three other patterns.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 7.8.22…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open for select cardholders! Here are our suggestions for what to buy FIRST (i.e., what’s going to sell out fast).
- Boden – Up to 60% off!
- M.M. LaFleur – Sale now up to 80% off. Reader favorites include the jardigans, these pointy-toed flats (so many colors!), and these three dresses.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Athleta – More sale styles added, up to 60% off! Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Of Mercer – Tons of new markdowns (final sale only)
- Loft – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew – 40-70% off entire site (no exclusions)
- J.Crew Factory – 40-70% off entire site (no exclusions)
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Up to 15% off their bedding.
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items.
- Rejuvenation – Up to 60% off, and 100s of clearance items added. (Readers love their lighting.)
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Ruffle Button-Front Top appeared first on Corporette.com.