Which are your favorite Etsy sellers/slow fashion/conscious options for work bags, readers? Also, why is Etsy so dangerous from a shopping perspective? After linking some Etsy options for the wallet I posted yesterday, I of course got sucked into Etsy’s recommendation engine. 45 minutes later I emerged, having ordered a new necklace from Belgium and a few notes for myself for future coffee breaks.
[Update: and I now know why my Belgian necklace seller was on break for a week: apparently there’s an Etsy boycott going on because of increased fees and so forth. Readers are discussing more thoroughly in the comments.]
Up first: this lovely convertible work backpack from Etsy seller MykLeather (apparently based in Poland). There are a ton of options for customizable bags with tons of options for colors (this bag offers 9 color options). (From the same seller: this Macbook backpack looks fabulous, as does this minimal crossbody. (I don’t need a new crossbody, I don’t need a new crossbody… maybe I need a new crossbody?) You can also do a totally custom order, if, for example, someone wanted a crossbody to be slightly larger than what is shown. Just, you know, for example.
The pictured satchel is $106.80 (on sale, but final sale only).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.12.22…
- Nordstrom – The big spring sale just started; 11,000+ new markdowns. Big sales on Natori, AGL, Tory Burch, Theory, L’Agence, St. John, UGG, Zella, and Marc Fisher LTD!
- Sephora – the big Sephora sale started 4/1! Depending on whether you’re Insider, VIB or Rouge, you can take 10% off, 15% off, or 20% off!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 31,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; 50% off best spring styles
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, plus extra 10% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
- Loft – Up to 60% off sale styles