I’m sure we’ve featured these Sam Edelman loafers before (yep, back in 2020!) — but they have a bunch of fun colors out right now, including this lovely periwinkle (color of the year!). I like the walkability, the horsebit hardware, and the price: they’re $150-$170, with lucky sizes on sale for $99.
Hunting for something similar? We’ve featured these Steve Madden ones that come in regular and wide widths. This one from Vionic looks great if you need comfort, and the Tory Burch loafers are all really highly rated at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.15.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family Event, 40% off! (It actually is a rare discount these days!)
- StackSocial – Lifetime deal on MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off full-price styles; 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; extra 15% off your purchase when you buy 1 adult style + 1 kid style
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 70% off all sale styles (ends 3/15)
- Talbots – Spring Event: 25% off your entire purchase (10% of net proceeds benefit Dress for Success!)
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 30% off your order