2 Men Catch Fire Following Explosion at Goop Store … ’cause Goopheads were roasting marshmallows over overpriced candle holders full of rubbing alcohol. : entertainment

Spread the love


“I’ve been doing this for 26 years and I’ve seen a lot, but nothing like this,”Chief
of Police Austin McGuire arrived at Gwenyth “Goop” Paltrow’s Sag Harbor
Village Goop store on June 25th, where….people were filling stone
candle holders with rubbing alcohol and melting marshmallows for smores,
something an event manager had seen on social media.When the candle holders were overfilled, they exploded.

While they may not have the money for, I don’t know, a microwave or some
frou-frou device to safely melt a mallow, they did have a fire
extinguisher to help the gentleman who had been caught on fire on the
patio.

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/123785731.html



Source link