I am so addicted to the baby lips range from Maybelline. And
the launch of electro pops really made eager to try it. Their lip balm range is
quite reliable, moisturizing and healing. I have tried other lip balms too, but
honestly didn't find any as good as baby lips. Today I am going to review
"Pink Shock" from recently launched baby lips electro pop
It comes with benefits of vitamin E and shea butter. A
perfect shade for women of all ages. It comes with watermelon flavour and is
very mild on lips. What I really liked about this one is high pigmentation,
which was missing in the previous range. You will get a very light shade in 1-2
swipes but a good pigmented one after multiple swipes. I often layer it with
few over matt or drying lipsticks and sometimes the final shade is even better
and fresh ;)
What the website claims –
- Electric baby lips color pigments give your lips a sheer jolt of neon color
- It protects and moisturizes for complete 8 hours.
- You get visibly renewed lips in 1 week.
- It is an exclusive lip renew formula with SPF 20
- Protects and moisturizes lips for upto 8 hours
- After 4 weeks, your lips will be visibly renewed and reborn
- Available in 7 lip smacking flavours
Start applying from the center of your upper lip to the outer edges, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide smoothely across the entire bottom lip. It can also be worn under lip color.
Electro pop lip balms come in a black case with no plastic smell. The packaging is pretty cute. Twist up bottom makes it easier to use.
I am in love with baby lips and electro pop range is even better and more appealing to me. This lip balm is very smooth, moisturizing and light on lips. Texture is so fine and non sticky. Even after food it leaves a tint on your lips not stain. Easily lasts for 3-4 hours, even more when multiple layers are applied. Great thing is it doesn't have any irritating fragrance. I did change my lip balm and tried a more expensive to cure my dry chaped lips, also I tried many other cures, all in vein. But finely started using baby lips again and got all clear and smooth lips in just one week. It's just magical for me. Maybelline has created most attractive and quality lip balms and its decent price is an added advantage. It is a winner for me :)
Tip: For best result scrub your lips with a toothbrush before applying this lip balm.
- Cute and attractive packaging.
- Nicely moisturizing and soothing.
- Mild fragrance, doesn't irritate.
- Non sticky formula, very light on lips.
- Quite affordable.
- Good staying power, say 3-4 hours.
- Heals dry and chapped lips.
- Provides excellent hydration.
- Travel friendly, packaging.
- Nice pigmentation.
- Adds a bit of shine to lips.
- Stays on for a good time but not 8 hours as claimed.
Overall Rating –
As I said I am addicted to it now and shall definitely repurchase due to so many good qualities it has but in a different shade now. I am totally satisfied with the texture and pigmentation. It is quite affordable too. I definitely recommend this.
Have you tried Baby lips? How did you find these lip balms? Do share your experience :)